FAQ & Help
What is CamArchiver.com?
CamArchiver.com is a WorldWide Video Webcam Archive of public recorded streams.
Why to register at CamArchiver.com ? (Registered members don't get pre-roll ads and popups ... just sayin)
When you register a free account on our platform you will be able to:
- Add any video to Favorite.
- Create/Share playlist's.
- Subscribe to your favorite models to see their latest updates of recorded videos.
- Send PM to any user on our site.
+ More other features will come in time (stay tuned)
Why there's just fraction's of the full video eg. 15-30 seconds ?
- That's video preview of full recorded video to show you what's inside of the video in just a few fractions of seconds.
How can I Watch Full Recorded video ?
- Under each video you have to click on Watch Full Video button. (DOWNLOAD)
- Once it will open you will be sent to Rapidgator.net / AlfaFile.net and you will be able to download Full Recorded Video & watch it Offline
- VLC player is recommended for viewing our vids. (For Ipad and Iphone users, we recommend Chrome browser for certain vid types to be able to download them.)
Please NOTE: All videos are marked as PREMIUM and to can download full recorded videos you will need get a PREMIUM account from File Hosting!
However we have a (one) RANDOM day per week when you can benefit for FREE downloads @ Rapidgator.net
Restriction " This file can be downloaded by premium only " will be removed for 24 Hours and will be announced on site header!
Why should I get PREMIUM subscription from Rapidgator.net / AlfaFile.net ?
- When u get a subscription you can download without limit any of your favorite videos and you support us to add more and more videos!
How can I subscribe to a user?
- Once you have created a free account, use the Subscribe button from any user profile and check daily for recorded video updates.
How can I send a private message to a user?
- Once you have created a free account, use the Private Message button from any user profile to send them a message.
How can I Report a video ?
- If you are the owner of the video and own Copyright please use the Report button !
Where do i find the Report button ?
- Under each video, down in the right corner you will find the Report button!
NEW !!! CAM4 VR Videos
What is Virtual Reality (a.k.a VR)?
- Virtual reality is a realistic 3D simulation of an environment that is computer generated. With the proper programs and equipment, you will be able to explore this artificial environment and interact with it.
Do I need a VR headset to watch the videos?
- No, you do not need a headset to simply watch the videos but if you want to enjoy the full VR experience then we highly recommend that you have a VR headset.
Where can I get a VR headset?
- You can buy any VR headset in stores or online. There are different types and models of VR headsets that are available. Here are some links to help you explore and be able to find a VR headset so you can have the full VR experience.
- The Google Cardboard which is the easiest and most affordable headset. It can be purchased online from Google or other sites such as amazon.com or ebay.com. This headset requires any smartphone.
- The Samsung Gear VR can be bought in stores or on their online store. This headset requires a Samsung smartphone.
- The Oculus Rift also can be found in stores or through their online store. This headset requires a PC.
- The Google Cardboard is compatible with most smartphones as long as your phone screen size is between 4 to 7 inches.
- Samsung VR gear is compatible with Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6 and S6 Edge (any new generation Samsung smartphones)
- Oculus Rift does not need a smartphone to operate, you need a PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer.
- If you do not have a headset to use for VR, you can still view VR videos.
- When the video player is loaded, click and hold on the video with your cursor and move the cursor around. You will be moving the view with your mouse.
- MilkVR is an app that is compatible with newer Samsung phones for the use of the Samsung Gear VR headset. It allows you to browse, download and watch VR content on your Gear VR.
- Open the Android Chrome browser and navigate to a VR video of your choice.
- Press the Cardboard icon in the bottom right of the video player.
- Put your phone in your Cardboard and enjoy!
- Download and install the free VR Player on your PC. You can download here. (LINK to OCULUS DOWNLOADER)
- Navigate to any VR video and click the download VR video button under the video.
- Drag the downloaded video into the VR Player. Put on your headset and begin watching. If the video does not display properly, cycle through the modes by pressing 1, 2, 3, or 4 on your keyboard.
- Install the Samsung Internet Beta from Oculus mobile app store or Oculus Home.
- Browse to a VR video in our VR category to watch it in 2D 360 mode.
- Download the MilkVR app from Oculus mobile app store.
- Download the video on your PC by clicking Download VR video under the video player.
- Copy the files to your phone in the "Card\MilkVR" or "Phone\MilkVR" folders.
- Get your GearVR headset ready and open the MilkVR app.
- Enjoy the VR experience!
- You can try closing the app and restarting it. Then you should be good to go. If you are still having issues please contact support.
- Please contact support and someone will respond to your email ASAP.
How do I remove my profile from CamArchiver.com
- To remove your profile from CamArchiver navigate to Edit Profile > Delete account form !
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!